If crystal waters and sandy beaches are calling your name, it’s time to book your paradise escape to Southernmost Inn. This Old Town Key West historic hotel is close to everything this tropical destination has to offer, including tranquil beaches, Ernest Hemingway history, and fantastic nightlife. A trip to Key West isn’t complete without exploring the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. See what lies beneath the surface by booking a scuba diving tour.
Your Key West Scuba Diving Guide
Key West is home to some of the best scuba diving. By diving with local tours, you’ll be shown the best hidden treasures and wildlife that can only be seen when you go below.
- Southpoint Divers: Explore the USNS General Hoyt S. Vandenberg during a morning or afternoon two-tank dive. Intentionally sunk in 2008, this retired naval ship created the world’s second-largest artificial reef. This is an advanced dive, so it does require an advanced certification and/or guide.
- Lost Reef Adventures: Select from various dive trips, including a reef and reef dive, double dives on Vandenberg, and Wreck and reef dive. You’ll enjoy personal and professional service during your morning or afternoon dive trip. Be sure to bring your dive certification and log book.
- Key West Dive Center: If you are new to diving and aren’t certified, this is the perfect tour option for you. You’ll learn to dive in a confined environment before embarking on two one-hour dives at stunning coral reefs.
- Try Scuba Diving – Key West: No prior diving experience is required for this tour, geared for beginners. Your diving pro will help you get comfortable with breathing underwater and scuba diving basics before showing you the aquatic life and fish during an underwater tour.
- Captain’s Corner Dive Center: Book your spot on one of the daily reef or wreck dives to discover what awaits you. You’ll be taken to different reef locations or the Vandenberg wreck. New to diving? The one-day discover scuba diving course, which includes a pool session and a trip to beautiful reefs, is for you.
When booking your scuba diving tour, be sure to confirm what certification is required or if you’ll need to hire a private guide to accompany you.
Relax and Unwind at Our Historic Key West Inn
After a day diving, enjoy the carefree environment of the Southernmost Inn. Enjoy shaded patios, continental breakfast, and two pools, and a hot tub. When you book your stay from our range of accommodations, you’ll be just steps away from Duval Street, the hub for everything entertainment and dining. To learn more about our special offers or availability, please call 888-525-0037.