Your health and that of our team members, and community, continues to be our concern. As part of our dedication to continuously improve on our guest experience and offer a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our property.
WHAT WILL YOUR EXPERIENCE BE LIKE?
For your protection, and that of fellow guests, and employees, we ask for your cooperation as we have made the following modifications to our customer service protocols:
– We are performing full housekeeping services for all guests staying in the resort, however, to limit exposure, service will be provided every other day. If you would prefer not to have full service, please do let our Front Desk Team know at check in and we are happy to limit service further to your preference.
– Our Breakfast and Happy Hour services are almost back to full offerings as we strive to deliver the best experience possible while adjusting to safety guidelines.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards, and the sensitivity of the current circumstances which we are in.
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed at all guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as the lobby, breakfast area, and pools and spa area.
– Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
– To minimize personal contact between team members and guests, full housekeeping service will be provided every second day.
– Linens, towels, and bathroom amenities can be replenished on request.
Guests are responsible for abiding by any rules or guidelines we have put in place for their protection. Guests understand that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where other people are present.
BY VISITING THE SOUTHERNMOST INN YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO EXPOSURE.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, patience and understanding. We wish you and your loved one’s health and wellness, and please know our team looks forward to welcoming you back for an enjoyable time in Key West.
Area Hotel Manager
The Southernmost Inn