If you’re going to have a night out on the town, you’ll want to hit all of the favorite local watering holes. Key West nightlife is something you won’t soon forget! Each bar in Key West is unique from each other, but you can count on one thing being the same at each – delicious alcoholic beverages. Order your favorite drink, try a new one, enjoy live music, explore Duval Street as you cruise from place to place… Get ready for a wild Key West nightlife experience!
The Best Bars for an Unforgettable Key West Nightlife Experience
Below, you’ll find a complete guide to the most exciting bars in all of Key West. Though the island may be small, Key West nightlife is big! Check out Duval Street or head to less populated areas of the island – no matter where you go, it’s guaranteed fun.
- Tipsy Rooster Liquor Store & Bar: This bar can be described in one word: quirky. With outside tables, live music, and a liquor store attached, you can’t go wrong!
- Tree House: The Tree House is located above a local favorite bar, The Green Room, so you get a two in one! Up at the Tree House, you’ll obviously find full-service bars, a deck and balcony, games, and more.
- Sloppy Joe’s Bar: Sloppy Joe’s is by far one of the most popular bars in Key West. Open since 1933, you’ll find drinks, live music, dancing, and a separate taproom where you can watch all of your favorite sports.
- Green Parrot Bar: Another local favorite since 1890, the Green Parrot Bar is popular among locals and visitors alike. Have fun with the jukebox on weekdays, and enjoy live music on the weekends!
- Smallest Bar Inn Key West: The final bar on the list is another unique one that we know you’ll love. Smallest Bar Inn pours tropical-themed cocktails in a kitschy, tiny space, where locals love to hangout.
Southernmost Inn: Where You Should Stay in Key West
Come crash after your night out in your immaculate guest room at one of Key West’s favorite hotels, the Southernmost Inn. During your next-day recovery, you can nap under the sun by our refreshing pool or on the shaded patios. Our prime location allows you to get to all of the shops and restaurants with ease, and we’re right near the Key West nightlife in Duval Street! To book with us, call 888-525-0037.