Key West is the ideal destination for anyone looking to enjoy a vacation that’s equal parts adventure and relaxation. This Florida island is filled with countless things to do, like going on a trolley tour or catching a drag show. By making Southernmost Inn your home base, you’re close to all these attractions and more. In addition to memorable things to do, Key West also features an incredible food scene that has something for everyone, including pizza.
Where to Eat in Key West When You Want a Slice
Vacations are the perfect time to step outside your comfort zone and try something new, including new food like Cuban cuisine. However, sometimes all you want is comfort food like a delicious pizza. There are plenty of restaurants that can satisfy your pizza craving, all while putting their own spin on this classic dish.
- Duetto Pizza and Gelato, a locally owned and operated spot on Greene Street, works to bring locals and visitors together over delicious pizza and gelato. Split one of their exceptional pizzas, but be sure to save room for a sweet treat.
- Make your way to Onlywood Pizzeria Trattoria for a tasty Neapolitan-style pizza. Their creations start with freshly made cruse and tomato sauce crafted with San Marzano tomatoes before going into their brick oven pizza.
- Once an old trolley, Clemente’s Trolley Pizzeria is now a unique spot to grab a delicious meal. In addition to homestyle entrees, you’ll also find savory wood-fired pizzas in a variety of flavors.
- Since 2002, Mr. Z’s has been plating up incredible food, including pipping-hot pizza. Browse their menu to find incredible specialty pizzas in both 14 and 18-inch options, which means you can choose the one that’ll feed the entire group.
- Angelina’s Pizzeria has been a Duval Street staple for over 30 years. This Old Town spot offers pizza by the slice or whole pie. The menu features classics like meat lovers, but you can also create your own flavor combination.
Explore the Sights and Sounds near Southernmost Inn
After dropping your bags off in your accommodation at Southernmost Inn, set off exploring on your own two feet. Wander the surrounding Key West streets, and you’ll find everything from fascinating museums to scrumptious pizza restaurants.
When you’re ready to call it a night, unwind in the comfort of your home away from home. Our adults-only hotel consists of six different room types. By offering various accommodation options, we can host groups of different sizes and budgets. During your stay, be sure to check out our on-site amenities, like pools and a hot tub. Call 888-525-0037 to learn more about our Old Town hotel or special offers.