Not only are vacations a great way to escape the stress of everyday life, but they are also the perfect way to spend quality time with friends and family. Whether planning a trip for two or a getaway with a group of friends, Southernmost Inn in Key West is the perfect destination. Our Old Town hotel puts you near the top activities and attractions that’ll make life-long memories. One of the best ways to remember your Key West vacation is by taking pictures of your experiences.
The Most Insta-Worthy Photo Spots on Key West
Today, most cell phones can produce high-quality photos, but if you want to put together a photo album, your best bet is to use a point-and-shoot camera. Part of this is to ensure the image file is of high enough quality to print. You don’t need a fancy camera to get good results, but try to find one that’s small and lightweight.
While candid moments on adventures are often the best, there are some locations on Key West that every visitor should try to get a picture of.
- Stop by Southernmost Point to take a picture with the buoy that marks the southernmost point of the continental United States. Before heading over, take a glimpse at the webcam to see how busy this attraction is.
- If you’re looking for panoramic views, head to the Key West Lighthouse. While here, you can climb 88 steps to the top of the lighthouse to see for miles. Make your photos even more magical by taking them on the Sunset Experience.
- Stop by Mallory Square for the nightly Sunset Celebration to capture one of the most popular events on Key West. In addition to breathtaking sunset photos, you’ll be able to photograph performers and musical acts.
- Wait for the sun to go down and make your way to Duval Street. Known as the hub of Key West’s nightlife scene, this corridor is filled with neon signs from local bars that make for colorful images.
- Due to its size, it’s easy to walk to your destinations from our Key West inn. Keep your camera in an easy-to-reach spot because you never know what might catch your eye on your exploration.
When taking your photos, think about how you’re framing the shot to take the most interesting image possible.
Make Life-Long Memories at Southernmost Inn
While taking pictures is a great way to commemorate your Key West getaway, there’s nothing like experiencing unforgettable moments with the ones you love most. If you’re ready to escape distractions and unwind for a little while, head to Southernmost Inn.
This historic Key West inn features 38 newly renovated rooms that combine modern interiors and neo-colonial design. Before turning in for the night, lounge by the pool or relax in the hot tub. Call 888-525-0037 to learn more about our adult-only hotel or special offers.