It should come as no surprise, but Key West is home to countless water activities. Surrounded by crystal blue Gulf of Mexico waters, this Florida island is the perfect tropical escape that doesn’t require hours upon hours of travel to get to. One of the best ways to explore Key West waters while soaking in the sunshine is on a catamaran cruise. During your stay at Southernmost Inn, book your excursion with one of the top services around.
Let Expert Guides Take You on a Relaxing Excursion
While experienced boaters may want to rent their own catamaran, there’s nothing like being able to relax as a knowledgeable captain takes you sailing around Key West.
- End your day with a romantic sunset cruise on Fury Cat’s 45-foot Corinithan catamaran. Enjoy the complimentary soda, wine, beer, and champagne as you watch the sun sink into the horizon to mark the end of another day. Fury Cat also offers a live music sunset sail if you’re looking for a bit of mood music.
- Let the gentle waves rock you back and forth on an adventure with Catamaran Echo. For a customizable experience, book a three to six-hour private charter. They also offer a dolphin, snorkeling, and sailing adventure.
- Key West Charter Boat has a range of catamaran trips, which means you can find the right one for you. Take a catamaran to Dry Tortugas Fort Jefferson or create a customized trip. Other charters include a sunset cruise and an overnight charter.
- Go for a two-hour sunset sail with Argo Navis, a 75-foot long luxury catamaran. You’ll enjoy a selection of fine wines, craft beers, charcuterie-style passed appetizers, and chocolates. They have a day sail adventure as well.
- Create your custom sailing package or select one of the pre-arranged tours available with Restless Native. Their four-hour day cruise includes a meal and beverages as well as a choice of activities, including swimming, diving, or snorkeling.
Book a Paradise Getaway at Southernmost Inn
Whether sailing around on a catamaran cruise or hiking area trails, there are plenty of ways to soak in the Florida sunshine when visiting Key West. Originally built as a cigar factory in the 1800s, Southernmost Inn combines old-world charm with modern comforts, making it a unique and historic Key West inn.
Our newly renovated rooms offer a quiet place to unwind after a fun-filled day. There are six different room types to select from, which means you can find the one that fits your needs and budget. Be sure to go for a dip in one of our two pools or relax in the hot tub. For more information about our adults-only hotel or special offers, call 888-525-0037.