From morning to night, there is no shortage of ways to fill your days when vacationing in Key West. This Florida island, while small, is jampacked with countless activities, which means there is something for everyone. Be close to all the adventure by booking your stay at Southernmost Inn. After setting off from our adults-only hotel, stop by one of the best coffee shops in Key West for a caffeine boost.
The Top Places for a Cup of Joe
From the perfectly brewed cup of coffee to something a bit “fancier,” the coffee shops near our Key West hotel have it all. Pop into one of these delicious spots for your morning caffeine fix or a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Experience another way Cuban culture has influenced this Florida region by stopping into Cuban Coffee Queen. Since its establishment in 2009, this counter-serve coffee stand has been creating incredible beverages with a Cuban flare.
- Head to Southard Street to try a concoction from Key Coffee Co. This lively spot offers a wide variety of both hot and cold coffee drinks. There is also a counter-service option on Front Street.
- If you’re planning on enjoying a beach day at Smathers Beach, FigJam Coffee is the perfect option for you. The pop-up coffee shop is open Tuesdays through Sundays. In addition to caffeinated beverages, you can also get a scratch-made breakfast biscuit.
- Right down the street from our Old Town hotel is Cafelito. If you’re visiting this shop, you must try their Cafe con Leche, which they’re known for. They also offer a number of other Cuban coffee drinks.
- Another great option is Key West Cuban Coffee. Located on Truman Avenue, this spot is known for its laid-back atmosphere and fantastic menu options. Be sure to stop back later in the day to try one of their empanadas.
Take Advantage of Incredible Amenities at Southernmost Inn
While some of the best coffee shops in Key West are right around the corner, sometimes you want to enjoy a lazy day at Southernmost Inn. If you find yourself in that mood, get your caffeine fix from the coffee and tea offerings found at the hotel. Make your ideal brew, then settle in for a day relaxing by the pool and hot tub.
In addition to fantastic amenities, our hotel near Duval Street is home to spacious and tranquil accommodations. No matter where your adventures led you, rest easy knowing you have a cozy place to unwind after a long day. Call 888-525-0037 to learn more about our lodging options or ways to save on your stay.